Company: AHC Inc
Locations: Arlington, VA; Baltimore, MD
Job Function: Fundraising
AHC Inc’s mission is to produce and preserve high-quality affordable housing for low- and moderate-income families in the mid-Atlantic region and to build strong futures for our residents through on-site educational programs.
AHC Inc. is seeking qualified individuals with a strong funder/supporter database management skill to join our Community Relations team focused on individual and corporate giving.
AHC is a mission-driven, resident-centric organization. We hire individuals who embrace these values and who want to work in a dynamic, diverse environment. The nonprofit is actively developing affordable, workforce and mixed-income rental housing in the Virginia, Washington, DC & Baltimore regions and currently owns over 8,000 apartment units at more than 50 communities. AHC’s Resident Services team provides a wide array of education and social service programs and activities to help our residents build stronger futures.
About the Team:
The Community Relations Department provides fundraising and communications services for AHC Inc. and its subsidiaries, AHC-Greater Baltimore. The Department manages all aspects of AHC’s fundraising program including direct marketing appeals, major donors, corporate contributions, and government and foundation grants. All fundraising supports Resident Services, so it can provide high-quality onsite educational programs and social services for residents living in AHC’s affordable rental housing communities.
About the Job:
This newly established position is a great opportunity for those seeking their next level of fundraising experience. The role reports to the Director of Individual and Corporate Giving as they work together to strengthen AHC’s donor reach. The Manager will lead the team in providing best practices in donor database management, helping to ensure data integrity of AHC’s supporters and contribute to the achievement of AHC’s fundraising goals.
This position will work closely with AHC colleagues in other teams to ensure alignment of mission and execution.
- The Manager oversees and maintains the AHC supporter database (Salsa CRM), to include donor gift entry, constituent management, data queries and list building, revenue reports, and best practices for data integrity.
- The Manager supports the achievement of fundraising goals by helping the Director expand contributions identified through appeals, special online giving days, and workplace giving programs.
- The Manager supports the Community Relations team in the planning and execution of fundraising and donor-related events and activities as needed.
- 4+ years of experience working with a CRM fundraising database. Proficiency in Salsa CRM, Salsa Engage, and Airtable a plus.
- Experience in donor outreach, direct mail, and digital fundraising.
- Experience in non-profit email marketing design a plus.
- Experience in special events/programs a plus.
- Undergraduate degree preferred.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel.
- Proficient in email software such as Salsa Engage, or Constant Contact is a plus.
Compensation and Benefits
OUR BENEFITS… AT A GLANCE
AHC is proud to offer a comprehensive, competitive benefits package with options designed to help you make the best decisions for yourself, your family and your lifestyle.
- Medical – Kaiser Permanente
- Health Reimbursement Agreement (HRA)
- Dental & Vision – MetLife
- Retirement – 403b
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Paid Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Life & Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Voluntary Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Other Benefits…
- Pet Insurance
- Legal Resources
- Identify Theft
- Commuter Benefit
- Wellness Incentive Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Professional Development & Educational Assistance
- And much more…
How to Apply
For immediate consideration, please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include what region (Arlington or Baltimore) you wish to be considered.
Learn more about AHC by visiting our website www.ahcinc.org.