Finance Justice Fund
Investing Capital in Economic Opportunity
The Finance Justice Fund is a socially responsible investment that aims to bring more than $1 billion in capital from corporate and philanthropic partners to individuals and communities in America most underserved by mainstream finance.
The goal of the Finance Justice Fund is to help close the racial wealth gap and accelerate the work of OFN member CDFIs serving rural, urban, and Native communities experiencing disproportionately high rates of persistent poverty and disinvestment. The Fund supports CDFIs of different sizes, varying balance sheets, and operational capacities with low-cost, long-term debt and grant capital.
OFN is deeply grateful for the support of all our Finance Justice Fund corporate and philanthropic partners!
Finance Justice Fund Partners
Hear from Finance Justice Fund Partners
Finance Justice Fund recipients are OFN member CDFIs located in communities across the country. They are dedicated to delivering responsible, affordable financing and technical assistance to people and places that mainstream financial institutions often do not reach.
Read stories from Finance Justice Fund recipients to learn how the program is creating impact in the communities CDFI serve and beyond.
Photo: Latin American Community Center in Wilmington, DE. Supported with funding from Finance Justice Fund recipient National Council on Agricultural Life & Labor Research, Inc. (NCALL).
The following CDFIs have received loans and/or grants from the Finance Justice Fund to date:
- Affordable Homes of South Texas
- Akiptan, Inc
- ANDP Loan Fund
- BCL of Texas
- Black Vision Fund
- BlueHub Loan Fund
- California FarmLink
- Capital for Change
- Carolina Small Business Development Fund (CSBDF)
- CBA Fund
- Chicago Community Loan Fund (CCLF)
- City First Enterprises
- Civic Community Partners
- Clearinghouse CDFI
- Cleveland Development Advisors Community
- Colorado Enterprise Fund
- Community Capital of New York
- Community Fund of North Miami Dade
- Community Health Center Capital Fund
- Community Loan Fund of the Capital Region
- Corporation for Supportive Housing (CSH)
- Council for Native Hawaiian Advancement
- Dakota Resources
- Disability Opportunity Fund, Inc.
- Economic and Community Development Institute, Inc.
- Finance Fund
- Florida Community Loan Fund
- The Genesis Fund
- Greater Minnesota Housing Fund
- Grow South Dakota
- Growth Partners Arizona
- Habitat Mortgage Solutions
- Housing Assistance Council
- Housing Partnership Fund, Inc.
- Impact Development Fund
- Impact Loan Fund
- Inclusive Action for the City
- Indian Land Capital Company
- Latino Community Credit Union
- Leviticus Fund
- Mercy Community Capital
- Midwest Housing Development Fund, Inc
- Midwest Minnesota Community
- NACDC Financial Services, Inc
- National Council on Agricultural Life & Labor Research, Inc. (NCALL)
- National Minority Supplier Development Council Business Consortium Fund
- Neighborhood Community Development Fund
- Neighborhood Housing Services of San Antonio (NHSSA)
- Neighborhood Lending Partners
- NeighborWorks Capital
- NeighborWorks Columbus
- New Hampshire Community Loan Fund
- NewWest Community Capital
- Nonprofit Finance Fund
- Northern Great Lakes Initiatives
- On the Road Lending
- Pacific Community Ventures
- Pathway Lending
- Redbud Financial Alternatives, Inc.
- Rio Grande Valley Multibank
- San Francisco Housing Accelerator Fund
- Solar and Energy Loan Fund
- Southwest Georgia United Empowerment Zone, Inc.
- Spruce Root, Inc.
- TMC Community Capital
- Vital Healthcare Capital
- Wind River Development Fund
- The Working World dba Seed Commons