Grow with Google Small Business Fund
Minority and women-owned small businesses, and other local businesses underserved by mainstream finance, continue to face unprecedented challenges resulting from COVID-19 and longstanding racial inequity. The Grow with Google Small Business Fund aims to help these businesses overcome these crises.
The fund’s long-term, low-cost capital is helping OFN member community development financial institutions (CDFIs) support both the short-term recovery and long-term financing needs of the small for-profit and nonprofit businesses they serve across America. In December 2021, OFN reached full deployment of the fund through $168.8 million in loans to member CDFIs.
Are you a small business looking for funding? Visit About CDFIs for Prospective Clients to learn more about finding and working with a CDFI that fits your needs.
Increasing Capital and Capacity in America’s Communities
This report is a snapshot of the early impact Google and Google.org funding has had on CDFIs and the small and medium-sized businesses they’ve supported during the Covid-19 pandemic. See a condensed version of the report here.
Read stories about small businesses supported through the Grow with Google Small Business Fund.
Learn more about Grow with Google Small Business Fund recipients:
- Access Plus Capital
- Access to Capital for Entrepreneurs (ACE)
- Accompany Capital
- ACT! Albany Community Together, Inc.
- African Development Center
- Allies for Community Business
- Appalachian Community Capital (ACC)
- Black Business Investment Fund (BBIF)
- BOC Capital
- Bridgeway Capital
- California FarmLink
- Citizens Potawatomi Community Development Corporation
- Coastal Enterprises, Inc.
- Community First Fund
- Community Ventures
- Community Vision Capital & Consulting
- The Disability Opportunity Fund
- Entrepreneur Fund
- The Enterprise Center Capital Corporation
- Finance Fund Capital Corporation
- Grameen America
- Harlem Entrepreneurial Fund
- Hope Enterprise Corporation
- ICA Fund
- Justine PETERSEN Housing and Reinvestment Corporation
- Kentucky Highlands Investment Corporation
- Latino Economic Development Center (LEDC)
- Main Street Launch
- Metropolitan Economic Development Association (Meda)
- Mountain Association
- Natural Capital Investment Fund (NCIF)
- New Jersey Community Capital (NJCC)
- Nonprofit Finance Fund
- Opportunity Fund
- Opportunity Resource Fund
- People Trust Community Loan Fund
- PIDC Community Capital
- Primary Care Development Corporation
- Propel Nonprofits
- Reinvestment Fund
- Renaissance Community Loan Fund
- Rural Community Assistance Corporation
- Self-Help Ventures Fund
- Southern Bancorp
- True Access Capital
- TruFund Financial Services
- Washington Area Community Investment Fund (Wacif)
- Wisconsin Women’s Business Initiative Corporation (WWBIC)
- Working Solutions