Anthony Wilder Puzzuoli
Since our last new OFN member update this past July, we’ve had 27 CDFIs join our membership. These most recent additions bring the total new members in 2020 to 60! OFN is projecting to end 2020 with approximately 335 members — our largest membership ever.
Welcome to our 27 new member CDFIs! Learn more by visiting their websites linked below:
- AAFE Community Development Fund
New York City, NY
Eagle Butte, SD
- Bridge Investment Community Development Corporation
Rock Island, IL
- CBA Fund
- Charleston LDC
- Children’s Investment Fund
- Council for Native Hawaiian Advancement
- Great Northern Development Corporation
Wolf Point, MT
- Greater Jamaica Local Development Company, Inc.
- Hmong Wisconsin Chamber of Commerce
- Impact Loan Fund, Inc.
- Inclusive Action for the City
Los Angeles, CA
- Institute for Community Economics, Inc.
- Israel Methcomm FCU
- Landmarks Community Capital Corporation
- Latino Economic Development Center
St. Paul, MN
- Lei Hoolaha
- Nakoda-Aaniih Credit Agency
- Native American Development Corporation
- Neighborhood Housing Services of Greater Berks
- Park Manor Christian Church Credit Union
- Rocky Mountain Community Reinvestment Corporation
Salt Lake City, UT
- St. Louis Community Credit Union
St. Louis, MO
- The San Francisco Housing Accelerator Fund
San Francisco, CA
- White Earth Investment Initiative
- Wind River Development Fund
Fort Washakie, WY
Wishing you a safe and joyful holiday season!