In little more than a month, OFN’s membership will vote to fill four seats on the OFN Board of Directors. This year, 10 CDFI practitioners are in the running.
- Lucy Arellano Baglieri, Executive Vice President and Chief Strategy Officer, Low Income Investment Fund
- Aisha Benson, CEO, Nonprofit Finance Fund
- Marisa Calderon, Executive Director, NCRC Community Development Fund
- Christine Coady Narayanan, President/CEO, Opportunity Resource Fund
- Henry Jimenez, Executive Director, Latino Economic Development Center
- Duane Lewis, Chief Operating Officer, Black Business Investment Fund
- Debby Miller, Executive Vice President, Strategic Partnerships & Philanthropy, New Hampshire Community Loan Fund
- Yves Mombeleur, Chief Fund Officer, Clearinghouse CDFI
- Sara Razavi, CEO, Working Solutions CDFI
- Christina Travers, Executive Vice President & Chief Financial Officer, Local Initiatives Support Corporation
Learn more about each of the candidates and their visions for OFN and the industry.
The 2022 Board Election will take place on Thursday, October 20, 2022, at the Annual Membership Meeting during the OFN conference in New York City. If you can’t make the conference this year, email Alba Castillo to vote by proxy.
If you’re attending the conference, please be sure to choose a member of your CDFI’s staff to serve as the Voting Delegate at the Membership Meeting. Contact Alba Castillo to register your delegate today.