Three CDFI Industry Leaders Elected to OFN Board of Directors
On November 11 at the OFN Annual Membership Meeting during the 2020 OFN Virtual Conference, member CDFIs placed their votes for three open seats on OFN’s Board of Directors. We are pleased to welcome the following CDFI industry leaders to the OFN board:
- Donna Gambrell (re-elected), President & CEO, Appalachian Community Capital
- Carla Mannings (re-elected), Chief of Strategic Initiatives, Partners for The Common Good
- Ted Piccolo, Executive Director, Northwest Native Development Fund
We thank each of the eight exceptional candidates who participated in this year’s election for their time and willingness to serve on the OFN board, and for their outstanding leadership and dedication to the CDFI field. We also extend our gratitude to OFN’s departing board members for their years of service:
- Jim King (former OFN Board Chair), President & CEO, Fahe
- Chrystel Cornelius, CEO, First Nations Oweesta Corporation
Gambrell will now assume the role of board chair, with CEI CEO Betsy Biemann stepping into Gambrell’s former role as vice chair. Robert Villareal, president at Bankers Small Business CDC of California, will continue serving as board treasurer.
We look forward to advancing the march to finance justice under the leadership of our 2021 Board of Directors!