OFN’s 2021 Board Election is on October 21 during the membership meeting at our 37th Annual Conference. This year, nine candidates are running for five open seats on the Board:
- David Beck, Director of Policy, Self-Help Credit Union
- Betsy Biemann, CEO, Coastal Enterprises Inc.
- Marla Bilonick, President & CEO, National Association for Latino Community Asset Builders (NALCAB)
- Caitlin Cain, Vice President, LISC and Director of Rural LISC
- Gene Gelgelu, President & CEO, African Economic Development Solutions
- Elena Gonzales, Senior Director of Policy & Community Engagement, Homewise, Inc.
- Caroline Nowery, SVP, Director of Investor Relations, Virginia Community Capital, Inc
- Robert Villarreal, Chief of External Affairs, CDC Small Business Finance & Capital Impact Partners; President, Bankers Small Business CDC of California
- Shawn Wellnitz, President & CEO, Entrepreneur Fund
This slate truly represents the diversity of our industry and offers the unique perspectives of CDFIs of different asset sizes and geographies.
Get to know each of these talented CDFI practitioners on our Meet the Candidates webpage and understand their visions for our growing industry.
OFN members, learn more about voting here, including how to assign a delegate for your CDFI and/or vote by proxy.