Company: Build Commonwealth
Location: , Remote
Job Function: Administrative/Operations/IT
Commonwealth strengthens the financial opportunity and security of financially vulnerable people by discovering ideas, piloting solutions, and driving innovations to scale. For nearly two decades, Commonwealth has designed effective innovations, products, and policies enabling over a million people to accumulate more than $3 billion in savings.
Commonwealth understands broad changes require market players to act. That’s why we collaborate with consumers, the financial services industry, employers, policymakers and mission-driven organizations. The solutions we build are grounded in real life, based on our deep understanding of people who are financially vulnerable and how businesses can best serve them. To learn more about the organization, please visit www.buildcommonwealth.org
Diversity of background and perspective are strengths that we value. We are committed to creating a diverse, committed, skilled and collaborative environment, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Commonwealth recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected statuses.
Commonwealth is seeking an Innovation Coordinator to join our team for a full-time employment role. As an Innovation Coordinator, you’ll play a key role in helping Commonwealth build and scale innovative financial solutions for Americans working on low- to-moderate incomes. You will support multiple initiatives and be part of an organization and team passionate about making a positive, scalable impact on the financial lives of people.
- Help coordinate projects through task management, organization and disciplined follow up.
- Support original qualitative and quantitative research including data analysis, individual, in-depth interviews with people living on low-to-moderate incomes, focus groups, surveys and interviews with subject matter experts.
- Design and prototype solutions to financial challenges.
- Creatively problem-solve and collaborate with a small, results-oriented team to effectively keep projects on track toward both short-term milestones and long-term strategic objectives.
- Contribute to written communication that describes the work and promotes dissemination of innovations.
- Contribute to a positive organizational culture through consistent high energy, appetite for learning, eagerness to support colleagues and engaged participation on project teams.
- Exceptional organizational skills, with the ability to track and support multiple complex projects with both flexibility and close attention to detail.
- Ability to work both collaboratively as part of a team and independently to achieve goals and timelines.
- Aptitude for analytic reasoning and drawing insights from quantitative datasets.
- Ability to develop solutions to problems creatively as they arise and the judgment to know when to call on colleagues or a supervisor for help.
- Ability to build relationships and work with a diverse range of partners.
- Excellent communication skills. Ability to craft persuasive verbal and written communications for different audiences.
- Flexible and willing to address project needs as they arise.
- Passionate about the mission of Commonwealth and driving social change through promoting financial security and opportunity for the financially vulnerable.
- Familiarity with financial technology innovations, financial inequalities, and the unmet needs of low-and-moderate income households is a plus.
Compensation and Benefits
Commonwealth offers a competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with experience and skills. Our staff are the key to our success. The starting annual salary range for this position is $50,000 – $53,000, and Commonwealth offers a generous compensation and benefits package that includes a focus on a wide range of professional development opportunities and:
- Medical insurance
- Dental & Vision insurance
- Short- and long-term disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Health Savings Account with employer contributions
- Retirement matching contributions
- Generous paid vacation leave, sick leave, and 16 paid holidays
- Summer Friday schedule between June & Labor Day
- Paid parental leave
- Paid volunteer time off
- Flexible schedules and telework options
How to Apply
Please apply at: https://buildcommonwealth.bamboohr.com/careers/28?source=aWQ9MTk%3D where you can upload your resume and cover letter. This position is open immediately. Candidates will be reviewed on a rolling basis. No phone calls.