2020 OFN Virtual Conference–Less Than One Week to Register!
We’re just a few days away from the 2020 OFN Conference, coming to you virtually November 9–12.
Don’t miss the amazing—and truly unprecedented—lineup of national and global leaders across the public and private sectors. They will share reflections on 2020 and calls to action for business, finance, philanthropy, and government.
Among the influential speakers we’re proud to welcome to the main stage are:
- Raphael Bostic, President and CEO, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta
- Errol Louis, Political Anchor, Spectrum News NY1
- Marc Morial, President and CEO, National Urban League
- Brian Moynihan, Chairman and CEO, Bank of America
- Nancy Pelosi, Speaker of the House
- Juan Rajlin, VP and Treasurer, Google and Alphabet
- Morgan Simon, Author and Founding Partner, Candide Group
- Michael S. Steele, Political Analyst, MSNBC
Also on the Conference agenda are plenaries and sessions for investors and CDFIs that focus on the new capital CDFIs will need to meet today’s community needs. Highlights include:
- Attracting More Private Capital to the Fight for Racial Justice and Economic Inclusion with Google, Candide Group, and Goldman Sachs
- For Investors Only: Due Diligence Insights from Pioneer CDFI Investors with Aeris Insight, Calvert Impact Capital, and the MacArthur Foundation
- Unusual Suspects: Family Offices and Wealth Management Firms as Emerging Sources for CDFI Capital with Ceniarth, LLC, Wetherby Asset Management, Avivar Capital, The Colorado Health Foundation, and Rural Communities Assistance Corporation
- Assembling and Disbursing Capital in the Midst of a Pandemic with The California Endowment and three leading CDFIs
Visit the OFN Conference Registration Site for the complete Conference agenda and to register.
And exciting news for tomorrow’s CDFI leaders — students attend free so please share this opportunity with your academic partners!