OFN CDFI Tech Grant Program supported by Google.org
The OFN CDFI Technology Grant Program supported by Google.org provided $11 million to support 55 OFN member CDFIs across the country.
Google.org is also providing select CDFIs with pro bono coaches from Google.org to help accelerate their tech innovation projects and ultimately bring their projects to life. Additionally, all OFN program awardees have the opportunity to participate in Google-led workshops to help them build capacity across a range of areas, including user experience design, product management, and more.
The program was supported by a competitive awards process available to OFN members focused on small business lending. The program offered two award types:
- Smaller grants, ranging from $75,000-$100,000, are geared to smaller or mid-sized CDFIs.
- Larger grants, ranging from $250,000-$750,000, aim to help support larger technology innovations.
With support from…
Learn more about Google.org CDFI Technology Grant recipients:
- Access to Capital for Entrepreneurs (ACE)
- Accion Opportunity Fund
- Accompany Capital
- Allies for Community Business
- Beaufort County Black Chamber of Commerce
- BOC Capital
- Bridgeway Capital
- Business Consortium Fund
- Business Impact NW
- Capital Impact Partners
- City First Enterprises
- CLIMB Fund
- Community Business Partnership, Inc.
- Community Enterprise Development Services
- Community Reinvestment Fund, Inc.
- Community Ventures Corporation, Inc.
- CommunityWorks Carolina
- Cook Inlet Lending Center, Inc.
- Cooperative Business Assistance Corporation
- Dorchester Bay Neighborhood Loan Fund
- Entrepreneur Fund, Inc.
- Finance Fund Capital Corporation
- Grameen America
- Great Rivers Community Trust DBA Entrepreneur Backed Assets Fund
- Greenwood Archer Capital
- Harlem Entrepreneurial Fund
- ICA Fund
- Institute Capital
- Invest Detroit
- JARI Growth Fund, Inc.
- Just Community
- La Fuerza Community Development Corporation
- Local Enterprise Assistance Fund
- Mill Cities Community Investments
- Nebraska Enterprise Fund
- Northern Initiatives
- Partners for the Common Good
- Raza Development Fund
- Renaissance Economic Development Corporation
- South Carolina Community Loan Fund
- Spruce Root, Inc.
- The Enterprise Center Capital Corporation
- TMC Community Capital
- True Access Capital
- TruFund Financial Services
- Tulsa Economic Development Corporation
- Washington Area Community Investment Fund (Wacif)
- Working Solutions CDFI