Register for OFN’s May 18 Equitable Housing Finance Forum!
Join us on Wednesday, May 18, from 1:00–5:00 pm ET for OFN’s CONNECT+ Forum: Equitable Housing Finance!
During this free, half-day virtual forum, we’ll consider the policy, practice, and financing necessary to achieve truly equitable and resilient housing in our communities − rural, urban, and tribal − and ensure ready access to responsible and affordable housing finance for all.
Distinguished plenary speakers include:
- Donna Gambrell, President and CEO, Appalachian Community Capital
- Sandra L. Thompson, Acting Director, Federal Housing Finance Agency (FHFA)
- Noel Poyo, Deputy Assistant Secretary for Community Economic Development, U.S. Department of Treasury
- Alanna McCargo, President, Ginnie Mae
Session topics will include:
- Naturally Occurring Affordable Housing (NOAH): an Emerging CDFI Sector
- Creating an Equitable Homeownership Ecosystem
- Policy Update and Outlook: What’s Next for Federal Housing Policy?
- Mortgage Lending in Underestimated Markets
- Developing Equitable, Resilient Affordable Housing
Visit the event registration page to see the full agenda and sign up! Registration is complimentary.