OFN closed out the 2022 event calendar with an inspiring and record-breaking conference, and now it’s time to start planning for 2023! Start marking your calendars for the OFN training and events listed below. You can also help ensure our content aligns with the needs of your CDFI, and that of the OFN membership.
Mark your calendars and stay tuned as we share additional details and events in 2023.
OFN Regional Meetings
- February 15 – Atlanta, GA – Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta
- April 26 – Phoenix, AZ – (location TBD)
- August – Boston, MA – (date and location TBD)
OFN Small Business Finance Forum
- June 20-21 – Chicago, IL – JW Marriott
Book your room today to get our special rate before it’s too late!
- October 15-18 – Washington, D.C. – Washington Hilton
OFN Connect+ Forums and Webinars
- March 21 – Connect+ Forum: CDFI Operations
Two ways to shape OFN’s 2023 trainings and events:
- Take a survey. With the support of an award from Citi Foundation’s Community Finance Innovation Fund, OFN’s new Development Services team will facilitate access to the tools, training, skills, and expertise that CDFIs need to accelerate their work and achieve greater impact. OFN is seeking input from our membership as we launch this new initiative.
- Submit a proposal. Look out for a “call for sessions” for OFN’s 2023 events in the coming weeks and consider submitting a proposal!
Interested in sponsoring the 2023 OFN Conference or another OFN event? Please contact Laura Silverman.