Anthony Wilder Puzzuoli
Welcome to OFN’s newest member CDFIs! Since our last new member update in December 2020, we’re excited to share that nine CDFIs have joined the OFN network, bringing our total membership to 346.
Learn more about OFN’s newest members:
- Community Investment Collaborative
- Greater Newark Enterprises Corporation (GNEC)
- Habitat Mortgage Solutions, LLC
- Indian Land Capital Company
Little Canada, MN
- National Community Investment Fund
- National Community Reinvestment Coalition Community Development Fund
- NDC Community Impact Loan Fund
- Thread Capital
- Virginia Foodshed Capital
If your organization is a CDFI but not yet an OFN member, join us! You can learn more and get your application started by visiting OFN’s Become a Member page.
Still have questions about membership, or just want to chat about the upcoming baseball season? Email Anthony Puzzuoli, OFN associate member services specialist, at email@example.com. Happy Spring!