2021 has been another year of unprecedented support and visibility for CDFIs. Today OFN’s membership has grown to more than 360 members, comprising 93 percent loan funds across the country with $24 billion in total assets managed. As the momentum continues, OFN is proud to have welcomed the following 24 mission lenders to our network in 2021!
- Accessity (Accion San Diego)
San Diego, CA
- Affiliated Tribes of Northwest Indians Financial Services
- Brooklyn Alliance Capital
- Build Fund
- Business Expansion Fund Corp
- Community Business Partnership
- Community Investment Collaborative
- Dorchester Bay EDC
- FSC First
- Greater Newark Enterprises Corporation
- Habitat Mortgage Solutions LLC
- Indian Land Capital Company
Little Canada, MN
- Invest PGH
- Miami Bayside Foundation
- National Community Investment Fund
- NDN Community Impact Loan Fund
- NewTown Loans LLC
- Northwest Side Community Development Corp
- Spruce Root
- Thread Capital
- TMC Community Capital
- Urban Strategies
St. Louis, MO
- Virginia Foodshed Capital
In addition to providing financing, virtual trainings, and advocacy, OFN also began offering another exciting new member benefit in 2021 through Purchasing Point, which provides an exclusive discount program for nonprofit organizations. By leveraging group buying power, OFN member CDFIs can now access significant savings from more than 100 vendors, such as FedEx, Xerox, Enterprise, and Staples. We’re pleased to report OFN members have seen an average of 30 percent in savings from this new program!
Thank you to all our amazing members for helping make our collective impact stronger!
Are you a CDFI interested in becoming an OFN member? Contact Elizabeth Specht, membership engagement associate, to learn more!