The Search Is On – Help Us Find OFN’s Next President and CEO!
Donna Gambrell, OFN Board Chair
We’re looking for the next OFN leader to help CDFIs strengthen their work to invest in change across America
Do you know an inspiring, energetic, entrepreneurial, and collaborative team leader who is ready to embrace the opportunities and challenges for the next generation of CDFI growth, strength, visibility, and impact?
On behalf of OFN, I am pleased to share we have officially begun recruiting for the organization’s next leader following the departure of former OFN President and CEO Lisa Mensah on August 31.
The OFN Board has reaffirmed the ambitious goals for helping OFN’s more than 370 member CDFIs across the country to deepen their impacts in low-income communities. The new CEO will continue to lead our efforts to raise $1 billion in resources for member CDFIs under the theme of Finance Justice. In addition, the CEO will be the lead advocate for annual appropriations of $1 billion from federal resources and will engage with our allies nationally to identify new approaches to increasing resources and visibility for the CDFI field.
If the following traits sound like you or someone you know, we would be absolutely delighted to hear from you. For further information, please review the full Position Profile.
OFN CEO Qualifications
- You understand that the fight for justice in America needs community level interventions that bring positive economic changes for people and communities who have been left behind.
- You have a track record of developing and executing on an ambitious strategic vision and advocating powerfully to mobilize critical partnerships and secure resources for the CDFI field.
- You will listen with humility to the challenges and hopes of OFN members working in diverse communities across the country.
- You are a thoughtful and charismatic leader who is inspired by the untapped potential of public and private sector partnerships with CDFIs.
- You are ready to build on the new appreciation and visibility of our field to help all OFN members achieve their missions.
- You will build on OFN’s unparalleled menu of events and high-quality member data to enhance CDFI practices and continue to build the support of stakeholders for the field.
- You will nurture the diverse team of passionate, fearless, smart, collaborative OFN employees who wake up every day committed to fighting for low-income communities.
To make recommendations or express your interest in this opportunity, please email
email@example.com. All inquiries and discussions will be considered strictly confidential.