Read time: 1 minute
The 2023 Board Election campaign is on! Meet the candidates running for three open seats on our Board of Directors.
OFN’s Board of Directors are CDFI leaders committed to finance justice. In 2023, OFN members will elect three board members at our annual conference. We are excited to announce the seven candidates running this year. They are:
- Aisha Benson, president and CEO, Nonprofit Finance Fund
- Ron Brooks, president, River City Capital
- Marisa Calderon, executive director, NCRC Community Development Fund
- Martina Edwards, chief of strategic partnerships, Access to Capital for Entrepreneurs
- Yves M. Mombeleur, chief operations officer, Clearinghouse CDFI
- Ted Piccolo, board member, ATNI-EDC
- Edward Whitfield, board president, Seed Commons
Have Your Say
Get to know these remarkable leaders on our Meet the Candidates page and vote on Tuesday, October 17, at the OFN Annual Membership Meeting. Your vote matters and helps shape the OFN Board and influencing the industry.
Stay Connected with OFN
Subscribe to OFN newsletters to receive regular updates straight to your inbox and check out the OFN blog for the latest coverage from OFN and the CDFI industry. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn.