Company: New Hampshire Community Loan Fund
Location: Concord, NH
Job Function: Project Management
The New Hampshire Community Loan Fund, a community development financial institution founded in 1983, is nationally recognized as an innovator in the field of community development finance and has a rich history of providing access to capital to achieve home ownership, business growth, climate solutions, sustainable agriculture, child care, and cooperatives that secure and protect access to affordable housing.
Diversity, equity, and inclusion have always been key to our success. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences, and backgrounds who share a passion for improving people’s lives.
We are looking for an energetic and talented individual to fill a critical role as Special Projects Officer. This is a unique opportunity to work in tandem with the Chief of Staff and across the organization to support a historic nonprofit community development organization.
The Special Projects Officer will function as the project manager for new and innovative projects the Community Loan Fund is exploring and implementing. If you are an energetic, roll-up-your-sleeves person who thrives on facilitating projects from idea testing to completion, this is the job for you.
This position will act as a key integrator connecting across teams and as a communicator with the broader organization; to help structure and streamline the evaluation and implementation of projects. This person will need to be highly organized, curious, and able to adapt to change while supporting projects from idea to completion in a strong team environment.
The Special Projects Officer will also assist the Chief of Staff and Senior Leadership Team in thinking through implementation of organizational priorities, capacity, and culture.
- Experience facilitating or managing enterprise-wide strategic projects.
- Track record of public-private partnerships.
- Experience in marketing and communications, particularly in community development, government and the nonprofit sectors.
- Strong writing skills; experience with grant management is a strong plus.
- Calm, comfortable thinking on your feet/problem solving.
- Able to self-manage work-life balance.
- Ability to manage meetings to move things forward, with diplomacy and tact.
- Strategic thinker with an ability to build relationships.
- A self-starter with the ability to take initiative, meet deadlines, prioritize assignments, juggle multiple tasks simultaneously, and be flexible, within a team environment.
- Strong customer orientation with exceptional follow-up skills and high standards of performance.
- Entrepreneurial style, with an enthusiasm for working in a fast-paced, dynamic organization.
- Embrace the Values of the organization: We live respect, we embrace challenges, and we advance equity.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience with project-management, real estate development, and/or financing systems.
- Trades, infrastructure, renewable energy knowledge and experience a plus.
Compensation and Benefits
Salary range starting at $80,000.
The Community Loan Fund’s current benefit package which includes medical and dental coverage, group life and disability options, health, and dependent care Flexible Spending Accounts and our 401(k) Plan, as well as a robust PTO offering.
How to Apply
If this description is a good fit, we would love to hear from you! Please send a resume with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No phone calls, please.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Visit us at www.communityloanfund.org