Company: Pathway Lending
Location: Nashville, TN
Job Function: Financial Services
Pathway Lending’s Mission is to provide lending solutions and educational services that supports the development, growth and preservation of underserved small businesses, affordable housing, and sustainable communities. Pathway Lending’s target market is the state of Tennessee.
The Senior Business Advisor-FPA is primarily responsible for the counseling of Pathway’s small business clients in Tennessee to promote the success of the businesses and to mitigate the risk of loan losses in the loan portfolio.
- Provides hands-on business consulting to assess strengths and weaknesses in clients’ business models, strategies and practices increasing the clients’ business acumen and financial literacy. Leads client engagements with minimal oversight.
- Identifies client’s operational deficiencies and develops practical strategies to mitigate risk and increase productivity and profitability.
- Understands and analyzes key financial business drivers and serves as the financial liaison to help drive analysis and forecasts for clients.
- Communicates complex business situations and financial concepts to non-financial clients in a clear, simple, and concise manner.
- Collaborates with small business owners to help them make informed decisions based on various analyses on cash flow, working capital, processes, pricing, marketing, etc.
- Supports Pathway’s educational programs by providing one- on- one counseling to clients; assists with classes; and represents the organization at various outreach events.
- Establishes and maintains all client and milestone information in organizational systems such as Salesforce and Sageworks.
- Other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s Degree in accounting, finance or economics is required an M.B.A., CPA, or FP certification is a plus. Five years of experience in job related activities (FPA), small business consulting, finance or owning a successful business is preferred. Must exhibit a solid understanding of financial principles, budgeting, and forecasting. Must have experience resolving and working through complex customer issues and the ability to perform in a fast paced, high demand environment while balancing multiple priorities
Compensation and Benefits
Benefits include medical, vision and dental, 401k, life insurance, disability and health savings accounts.
How to Apply
To apply: Please email resume to Admin@PathwayLending.org