Company: The Community Preservation Corporation
Location: New York, NY
Job Function: Administrative/Operations/IT
The Community Preservation Corporation (CPC) believes stable and sustainable affordable housing is the foundation of strong communities and we strive to contribute to comprehensive neighborhood revitalization through our lending and partnerships. A nationally recognized leader in affordable housing finance, CPC has provided a consistent source of capital to underserved housing markets throughout New York State since our inception in 1974.
The Project Manager will play an integral role on the Operations team by driving implementation of key process, technology and other operational departmental improvement projects, in line with Chief Operating Officer’s and corporate goals. The PM will support the prioritization of project list and planning for multi-year efficiency and process re-engineering efforts.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Under the direction of the VP, Operational Strategies, develop deadline-driven project plans, employ industry best practices related to individual projects, and schedule and attend project-related meetings to either move projects forward or monitor progress
- Manage the progression of critical Operations projects, including monitoring and communicating status, coordinating across teams, and helping ensure that projects meet requirements and schedules
- Document functional processes in line with enterprise goals of achieving an agile, competitive, cost-efficient operations platform and support the identification and implementation of pain point solutions
- Create process library and document improvements
- Help promote a culture of learning through supporting the development of operational training materials, policies and procedures and the implementation of project management frameworks (i.e., Agile)
- Aid IT team in tracking progress of project portfolio
- Support project prioritization, agenda setting and materials production for the Operations Steering Committee
- Perform other administrative duties, as needed.
Skills and Experience:
- Undergraduate degree required
- Minimum of 2 years’ relevant experience related to business process development and/or project management, with a preference for experience in the multifamily housing finance and/or CDFI industries
- Experience with change management preferred
- Experience with PowerPoint and project management applications preferred (i.e., Microsoft Project, Smartsheet, Monday, etc.)
- PMP certification preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to coordinate and communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- Detail-oriented, with the ability to think outside of the box and creatively problem-solve
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as a member of a team.
Compensation and Benefits
This is a hybrid role where you will work from the NYC office two – three days a week. The salary range is $75,000 – $95,000, dependent on experience.
How to Apply
Please apply here.