Project Management Operations – Specialist
Company: Latino Community Credit Union
Location: Durham, NC
Job Function: Project Management
As a community development financial institution, Latino Community Credit Union (LCCU) is the ideal option for people passionate about empowering other people through their work. Our vision is to ensure economic opportunity for all by providing our local communities with ethical financial products and services. We also share a passion for education, which we proudly reflect in our member-owners and employees.
The Project Management Operations – Specialist works with various stakeholders at different levels of the organization to manage projects and improve transparency. Needs to provide diplomatic and timely communication in an agile work environment with iterative planning and delivery cycles.
- Manage all aspects of projects. Set deadlines, assign responsibilities, and monitor and summarize progress of project.
- Prepare reports for upper management regarding the status of project.
- Plan and manage multiple concurrent projects.
- Implement and apply project management practices tools and techniques.
- Manage multiple stakeholders, aligning on common goals and communicating risks; run effective meetings.
- Build relationships of trust across functions and organizations; collaborate effectively across teams to define strategy, goals and commitment to timelines and deliverables.
- Anticipate the needs, risks, and challenges of your projects.
- Develop creative and practical solutions based on the evaluation of multiple factors.
- Recommend improvements to established business processes while continuing to deliver high value in the execution.
- Oversee project processes and procedures; monitoring the productivity and performance of project team.
- Assist in project portfolio management.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field is strongly preferred. 6-years or more of experience in Project Management required.
- 3 years or more of experience working in technical program management.
- Proficiency in Project Management disciplines (methodologies, procedures, coordination with business/ organizational units, stakeholder management, change management, status reporting, etc.).
- Ability to plan, organize, monitor, and control projects, ensuring efficient utilization of technical and administrative resources, to achieve project objectives.
- Knowledge of and the ability to utilize a variety of administrative skill sets and technical.
- Strong organizational and administrative skills.
- Ability to manage time with strong organizational skills and keen attention to detail.
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively and proactively.
- Team player with the ability to learn quickly and work effectively in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Ability to thrive in an environment with a multicultural team and learn from our differences.
- Bilingual Spanish and English Language (Preferred)
- Experience in System Conversion Projects (Preferred)
Compensation and Benefits
We provide a challenging and friendly work environment as well as a competitive salary and benefits package including an employer-paid medical insurance plan, 401(k) plan (with a substantial company match), employer paid life and disability plan and generous paid time off to maintain a healthy work/life balance.
The general nature of the work requires employees to sit or stand for extended periods, lift up to 35 pounds, and use the computer and telephone to perform job functions. The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Latino Community Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How to Apply
Please apply using the following link: Latino Credit Union – Project Management Operations – Specialist (paylocity.com)