Locations: Seattle, WA; Portland, OR; Walla Walla, WA; Port Angeles, WA; Bend, OR; Klamath Falls, OR; Spokane, WA; Astoria, OR
Job Function: Marketing/PR
Craft3 is a nonprofit lender – a Community Development Financial Institution (CDFI) – with a mission to strengthen economic, ecological, and family resilience across Oregon and Washington. We focus on lending to entrepreneurs, nonprofits and individuals who have been denied access to traditional financing. By delivering capital where it’s needed most, we’re helping build a more equitable and resilient future. Learn more at www.craft3.org
Craft3’s marketing department is responsible for digital strategy, messaging, storytelling, and communications. Working across the organization and serving internal and external audiences, we help Craft3 connect with current and prospective customers. Energetic, organized, and strategic, we’re always looking to learn, try new things, and refine our tactics. We draw on our experience in digital marketing, writing, design, and policy to communicate key messages and engage and educate our audiences. Mission-driven and service-oriented, Craft3 is committed to extending what is possible when it comes to using capital as a tool for equitable community development.
The Marketing Operations Manager administers, configures, and optimizes marketing automation and sales enablement tools to create efficiencies across business units, use data in new ways, and develop and scale processes and team capabilities related to strategic use of marketing data and systems. This position, in collaboration with the marketing team and in consultation with other business units, administers, configures, and optimizes the HubSpot marketing automation platform and other marketing system integrations.
The Marketing Operations Manager plays a key role in project management and process improvement to create efficiency in marketing and outreach. The position provides training to teams to leverage systems to support loan production and brand building.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include some or all the following and are not intended to be all-inclusive. Craft3 reserves the right to change, add or delete responsibilities and duties as seen fit. An employee’s specific job duties, priorities, and performance expectations are detailed in their individual performance plans.
- Administer, configure, and optimize the HubSpot marketing automation platform to meet business unit needs. Conduct ongoing maintenance, identify and troubleshoot problems, and consult various parties to develop and implement solutions.
- Manage marketing systems and integrations, including Zapier, Lynton SyncSmart, Webflow/HubSpot plugin, and other third-party data management tools.
- Administer digital asset management platform and marketing project management tools, including AirTable, to improve brand consistency, efficiency, and usability.
- Provide project management support for marketing and sales enablement initiatives.
- Recommend marketing and sales process improvements that can be supported by the marketing technology stack (marketing automation, sales enablement, digital asset management, project management, etc.). Collaborate on implementation of solutions.
- Serve as liaison to business units on HubSpot. Prepare and conduct one-on-one and group trainings, report on system use, and identify opportunities to improve adoption.
- Establish operational best practices in HubSpot to elevate reporting capabilities and improve prospect and customer engagement.
- Provide backup on website administration.
- Work with teams to improve marketing data quality, hygiene, and standardization, including where it impacts Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Analyze marketing and sales performance data and develop insights and recommendations to improve performance, including tracking and reporting on key performance metrics such as revenue, conversion rates, and customer acquisition costs among other marketing KPIs.
- Optimize the marketing and sales processes, including defining and documenting workflows, identifying areas for improvement, and implementing process changes to drive efficiency and productivity.
- Advise on HubSpot; train and mentor teams across the company in the correct use of HubSpot to engage referral sources, leads, opportunities, investors, and community contacts.
- Support Digital Marketing Manager in campaign performance reporting, recommend and execute A/B testing, optimizations, and other strategies to improve key metrics.
Cross Team Development
- Collaborate with other Craft3 business units to streamline systems and processes.
- Assist in creating or delivering training to new staff members as appropriate.
- Participate fully with all members of the Craft3 team.
- Contribute to the body of knowledge, sharing best practices and suggest process improvement ideas.
Culture and Brand Management
- Support the organization’s All Team performance standards, Companywide Competencies.
- Demonstrate stewardship for the Craft3 Brand.
- Digital asset management
- HubSpot administration, training, data quality, integrations
- HubSpot integrations with Zapier, Webflow, and others as appropriate
- SyncSmart from Lynton’s Dynamics/HubSpot integration
- Project management
Direct / Indirect Reports – None
Peer positions – Other Managers
Knowledge and Experiences
Minimum five years’ experience in marketing technology; or equivalent combination of education and relevant business experience. Demonstrable experience with systems administration, process improvement, and project management. Minimum three years’ experience with HubSpot required. Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services. This includes marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems. Fluency in Spanish a plus.
Preferred Skills and Abilities
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Passion for serving and working effectively in diverse communities across the Pacific Northwest.
- Intellectual curiosity and enjoy continuous learning.
- Ability to develop new procedures to meet identified needs and/or adjust to changes in procedures as requested.
- Effective electronic communications with high degree of precision and detail.
- Strong work ethic, a high level of integrity, and the desire to achieve.
- Excellent customer service skills including the demonstrated ability to work with internal and external partners, including clients.
- Project management, budget management, and situational leadership skills.
- Ability to successfully work with colleagues located in local and regional (remote) offices.
- Excellent prioritization and organization skills and effective time management to succeed in a semi-autonomous, fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Creative Suite, AirTable, Tableau, HubSpot Marketing, Sales and Operations HUB, Webflow, web CMS, Google Analytics, shared files system, Contact Relationship Management system (CRM).
Certificates, licenses, registrations – None
Frequently requires use of manual dexterity and repetitive motions, primarily with the wrists, hands, and/or fingers. Must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Periodic travel to company events and offices will be required.
Compensation and Benefits
Craft3 offers a competitive salary: $93,000 – $123,000 annually (DOE) plus benefits: medical, dental, vision, Life/AD&D, LTD/STD insurance, paid sick and vacation leave, volunteer time off, professional development, wellness program, transportation, remote flexible schedule within Oregon or Washington, and 403B Retirement savings plan with employer match. For more information about Craft3 and our Benefits visit our website at: www.craft3.org/about/careers.
How to Apply
Craft3 employees are creative thinkers and doers — hardworking, innovative, and flexible — who are passionate about our mission. A diverse staff and a diversity of perspectives help our organization thrive and adapt. We are committed to being an anti-racist organization. We encourage you to apply, even if you don’t meet all the requirements of the job description.
Remote flexible schedule is available within Oregon or Washington, near one of our offices; Astoria, OR · Bend, OR · Klamath Falls, OR · Portland, OR · Seattle, WA · Spokane, WA · Port Angeles, WA · Walla Walla, WA
How to Apply
Applicants must reside in Washington or Oregon.
Apply online at Recruitment (adp.com)
To view all open positions at Craft3 visit: https://www.craft3.org/about/careers.
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled. First review of applications will begin in June and continue until the position is filled.
Craft3 is an equal opportunity employer; women and minorities are encouraged to apply.