Company: Hope Enterprise Corporation
Locations: Jackson, Remote; Memphis, Remote; Montgomery, Remote
Job Function: Grant Writer
For nearly three decades, HOPE has improved lives by helping entrepreneurs, homebuyers, families, and communities become more financially secure. HOPE is an award-winning team with a work environment that fosters creativity, encourages collaboration, and provides the opportunity for our employees to do their best work – all while offering a generous and competitive benefits package. If interested in applying, please visit HOPE’s Careers page at: www.hopecu.org/careers/.
Each year, HOPE raises tens of millions of dollars in the form of grants, mission driven deposits, debt and other resources from government agencies, private foundations, corporations, and other sources to fuel its impact. The Manager, Grant Administration & Compliance will serve as part of the team charged with securing and managing these funds, and will be responsible for creating and managing systems and practices that help ensure HOPE’s compliance with awarded government and private grant funding.
- Lead and support Strengthening HOPE Initiative that values an organizational culture for open communication, innovation, associate engagement and other traits that contribute to collaboration and high performance.
- Equip colleagues to help HOPE comply with requirements of awarded grant funding – through training and other resources, which includes staying current with requirements as they change.
- Facilitate updates to HOPE policies and procedures needed to comply with government regulations and other funding requirements.
- Partner with colleagues to monitor progress toward grant performance goals and to identify early whether course corrections are needed to maintain compliance.
- Manage on-time submission of funder reports, including completing reports as assigned.
- Perform internal audits of grant supported work to ensure compliance with funding requirements.
- Collaborate with colleagues to provide HOPE auditors with grant information needed to complete its annual financial audit and federal Single Audit.
- Prepare HOPE for funder monitoring visits and manage any resulting corrective action or other response.
- Provide leadership, coaching and management to the Grant Administration and Compliance Associate.
- Perform general administrative duties such as attending meetings, report production
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- At least five years of experience performing the duties described in the Essential Functions above; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Compensation and Benefits
How to Apply
If interested in applying, please visit HOPE’s Careers page at https://recruiting2.ultipro.com/HOP1001HOPEE/JobBoard/34735991-1228-4a4b-8393-1303f5901116/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=afa51901-eede-4a17-ad88-80dd58a3e685