Company: Access Plus Capital
Location: Fresno, CA
Job Function: Accounting
Access Plus Capital is a US Treasury-certified community development financial institution and Small Business Administration (SBA) Approved Microloan Intermediary Lender. It offers financing and training services to small businesses and entrepreneurs in central California. Since its inception in 2009, it has lent over $40 million to over 900+ entrepreneurs helping them realize their dreams by starting and growing their small businesses. For more information, go to http://accesspluscapital.com.
Access Plus Capital is a subsidiary of Fresno Economic Opportunities Commission (Fresno EOC).
Responsible for performing full charge book keeping and accounting duties under the direction of Director of Finance, or Accounting Manager.
- Assist employees, vendors, and/or funding agencies with inquiries.
- Compare invoices, purchase orders, and other supporting documents for consistency.
- Generate journal entries.
- Perform preliminary reconciliation of accounts.
- Prepare audit schedules and special reports, as assigned.
- Prepare cost allocations.
- Review data and compile it into financial reports
- Review transactions to ensure compliance with control procedures.
- Trace general ledger activity to supporting documentation and identify irregularities.
- Prepare and submit reports for assigned duties and communicate status to appropriate parties as required.
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field Required. Additional work experience may substitute required education on a year-by-year basis.
Minimum of seven (7) years of experience in providing Accounting Services
Knowledge of financial and accounting principles and practices (with preference in grant reporting and related governmental regulations) and procedures
Knowledge of Non-Profit and CDFI industry, preferred
Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and related business software. Ability to learn new database systems.
Experience in Blackbaud Accounting software (Financial Edge), preferred
Compensation and Benefits
II : $44,967-57,662
Annual Performance-based Incentive Plan
See Fresno EOC Careers, for full benefits and rewards package
How to Apply
If interested, forward your resume to Baldev Birk, Director of Finance & Risk Management.