Five CDFI Industry Leaders Elected to OFN Board of Directors
On October 21 at the annual OFN Membership Meeting during the 2021 OFN Virtual Conference, member CDFIs placed their votes for five open seats on OFN’s Board of Directors. We are pleased to welcome the following CDFI industry leaders to the OFN board:
- David Beck (re-elected), Director of Policy, Self-Help Credit Union
- Betsy Biemann (re-elected), CEO, Coastal Enterprises Inc.
- Marla Bilonick (re-elected), President & CEO, National Association for Latino Community Asset Builders (NALCAB)
- Elena Gonzales, Senior Director of Policy & Community Engagement, Homewise, Inc.
- Robert Villarreal (re-elected), Chief of External Affairs, CDC Small Business Finance & Capital Impact Partners; President, Bankers Small Business CDC of California
We thank all nine candidates who participated in this year’s election for their outstanding leadership and dedication to the CDFI field. We also extend our gratitude to OFN departing board member Pearl Wicks, EVP and COO at HOPE, for her service.
We look forward to continuing the work to finance justice and change under the leadership of our 2021 Board of Directors!