On September 9, OFN welcomed more than 1,000 CDFI industry practitioners and partners from across the country for the CONNECT+ Forum: CDFI Growth. Attendees spent a half-day expanding their knowledge of CDFI growth and organizational development, engaging with peers, and discussing opportunities, strategies, and common challenges.
Participants discussed a wide range of topics, including:
- Overview of CDFI Organizational Development
- A Human-Centered Approach to Optimize CDFI Growth
- The “People” Part of Growth: Governance, Management, and Staffing
- The “Systems” Part of Growth: Policies and Procedures
- The “Money In” Part of Growth: Capitalization Planning
- Ensuring Business Success through Financial Analysis and Planning
Missed the live event or there’s something you’d like to revisit? You can access session recordings on the event site using your registration login credentials. Registration will remain open for those who did not previously register.